Talk to me, and you will see
What’s going on, what’s going on
- How is it that we can send billions upon billions of dollars over to Baghdad, yet we cannot feed our own children? Or adults? Or educate our citizens? Or even provide our soldiers in Iraq with adequate protection?
- Why is it that this No Childen Left Behind “educational” program leaves so many of our children behind? Or have I answered my own question in the first item?
- Why is it that this blonde bimbo (excuse my impertinence) Anna Marie, Anna Nicole or whatever her name is, splattered all over the TV screen? I had never heard of her before, and what in the world has she ever done for humanity?
- And while all of television splatters Anna Whatever all over the screen, little or no mention of made of the fact that February 12 is Abraham Lincoln’s birthday, a day we used to celebrate before the advent of President’s Day.
- Between the two, Anna Whatever and Abraham Lincoln, who do you think would be the better role model for people to see? If you had to think real hard about that one, this blog may be a bit beyond you. Please read the title again.
- Finally, while we’re still on this topic, whose life do you know more about now?
- Should I check “humor” as a tag for this article? Or “sadness”?